3 Şubat 2008 Pazar

Dizzy bedlam

Surrounded by the emptiness
Feeling dizzy in this loneliness
After a couple of cheap bottles
I'm back again to my bedlam
Oh how I wish you were here right now
Not you,accurately.
I wish someone here with me right now
Not you,for sure.
You're not even honest to me
Honesty had to come first.
I don't wanna see this upset kid
When I look into your eyes again
I just wanna see a big boy.
Confident boy.
Big honest boy.
But you haven't been honest to me ever.
Illusions becoming clearer
The ache of emptiness cuttting deeper
After a couple of years out of myself
I'll be back again to this bedlam
Oh how I wish I could hurt you
Hurt you so bad
Make you cry
I hate your past doesn't involving me
When I had to be your whole past
And future
But you can't even be my present
Not always,accurately
Sometimes yes
Not always,for sure.

Hiç yorum yok: