24 Eylül 2009 Perşembe

time of all times.

make an enterance again
make all the other co-starring girls dissappear
make me the leading lady
and write a story,the story of us.

make your enterance as in the movies
just like the ones in which at the end the boy always holds the right girl and sweep her feet of
make me the right girl
sweep my feet of
hold me,
hold me tight
kiss me slowly.
i'm not asking much,
just smile to me and this will do,
sweep my feet of.

just make an enterance
and let it happen,
make it happen.
make it a story,
a beautiful story,
like the heart warming ones in which there are only happy endings
write us a happy ending

just make an enterance in my life,
i don't wanna hold on the wasted late summer memories which lasted for only a night
just come,
just think,
think of the blue dress in which i was dancing in front of you
think of the kisses you gave me on the neck
think of the sharing glances
think of me,
just think of me.
and don't stop thinking of me.

write us a story in which you hold me tight and kiss me slowly and sweep my feet of.
write a story for us.
this is the time of all times.

Hiç yorum yok: