5 Eylül 2008 Cuma

hello new life.

i looked at my latest entry.i was such a drama queen -like always-.'get real' i said to myself.obviously,im doin' just fine contrast to the sentences i wrote like 'you fucked up my life.' no you didn't.who is to fuck up my life?and frankly who are you to fuck up my life?
you are such a random bastard i've seen a million times over.and now-you're o-v-e-r.
im over.im over it.im over you.im done with you.

theres always a beginning in every ending,that saying is so true.for me,thats a huge deal - im really making a new beginning.a new city,new school,new people,new circle and a new house!

thats huge.im so excited about this.i tried so hard-lord knows to get into a good college.i spent 3 years,whole three years to pass the admissions and finally i did it!i did my best and im in the best programme in my section,best literature programe!and besides finally i have my own apartment.its very small hardly made for one to live in it but i dont care cuz its mine own apartment!theres just 1 week left for me to leave,leave the city i grow up,leave my beautiful cats,leave my pink room,leave my best friends,leave my parents,and leave the biggest shopping mall ever lol.

its a new beginning.just what i need.
all i need was a new beginning where no one knows me.
a new fresh unwritten book.i can't wait to write in it.

Hiç yorum yok: