2 Mart 2009 Pazartesi

barcelona barcelona.

sweet summer in barcelona.
we're both tan,i'm swinging in my little white dress,
in little streets of barcelona,with the rhytmes of the spanish guitar,
i'm swinging round in my little white dress
you're watching me from the corner,a faded blue jean and an old t-shirt on.
you're watching me from the corner,a smile on your tan face.
then we're headed to a little restaurant.
still i have a white dress on,
our heads all filled up wine,
we're making love in the small hotel of barcelona,
we have nothing on.

we're hand in hand,walking in the streets of barcelona.
you're taking pictures of me in the every corner.
we're making sweet love in the every corner.

sweet summer in barcelona.
we made sweet love in the sweet summer of barcelona.

Hiç yorum yok: