4 Mart 2009 Çarşamba

rêve d'or.

you were supposed to love me
you were supposed to hold me,hold me tight.

you were supposed to write me letters
you were supposed to tell me the words i wanna hear-
you were supposed to mean them.

you were supposed to be here with me
you were supposed to fight for me
you were supposed to never let me go.

you were supposed to love me.


i was supposed to love you
i was supposed to make you happy
i was supposed to make you feel comfortable
i was supposed to make you feel serene
i was supposed you make you whole again


i was supposed to love you.
and i did.


we were supposed to be together
we were supposed to learn that togetherness is betterness
we were supposed to be happy
we were supposed to be the strongest-the longest,
we were supposed to belong together,
we were supposed to be together.



i was supposed to love you,
and i did.

Hiç yorum yok: