17 Nisan 2009 Cuma

me and you and everyone we know.

If you really love,then let's make a vow.Right here,together,right now.Okay?

-Okay.

Allright,repeat after me;''I'm gonna be free''.

-I'm gonna be free.

I'm gonna be brave.

-I'm gonna be brave.

Good,and the next one is;''I'm gonna live each day as if it were my last''.

-Oh that's good.

You like that?

-Yeah.

Then say it.

-I'm gonna live each day as if it were my last.

Fantastically.

-Fantastically.

Courageously.

-Courageously.

With grace.

-With grace.

And in the dark of the night,and it does get dark,when I call a name,that'll be your name.

-What's your name?

Nevermind.
Let's go everywhere,even though we're scared.'Cause this is life,and it's happening.It's really,really happening.
Allright,now let's kiss to make it real,okay?

-Okay.

Hiç yorum yok: